Sunday, February 10, 2013

Showers of Blessing!


“I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth.” Psalm 34:1

Hallelujah! Praise be to the Lord Jesus Christ! Where would I be without the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ? His praise is always in my mouth. He has done wonderful and mighty and awesome things in our lives. Those were miracles which are beyond my imagination. He is still in the process of mighty miracles. I believe “His eyes are always on us” (See 1 Peter 3:12).

“He has hedged me behind and before, and laid His hand upon me Psalm 139:5. I know for sure that He will not forget me. See I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands.” (See Isaiah 49:15-16).  My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is a wonderful God.  I cannot stop praising Him at any time. “He has put His words in my mouth and has covered me with the shadow of His hand.” (See Isaiah 51:16).

I cannot “go from His Spirit or flee from His presence. If I ascend into heaven, You are there…….Even there Your hand shall lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me.” (See Psalm 139:7 – 10)

What a wonderful God we serve. “The LORD has called me from the womb; from the matrix of my mother He has made mention of my name. And He has made my mouth like a sharp sword, in the shadow of His hand He has hidden me, and made me a polished shaft; in His quiver He has hidden me.” (See Isaiah 49:1 – 2)

Hallelujah! It is a privilege to serve the LORD Jesus Christ “Who formed me from the womb to be His servant.” (See Isaiah 49:5)

Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment