Friday, November 26, 2010

Showers of Blessing

“For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall see again no more forever” Exodus 14:13.

The Lord had seen the oppression of His people in Egypt and called forth Moses who was tending the flock of Jethro, his father-in-law. God had all the plans before-hand to deliver His people from Egypt to bring them to a good and large land flowing with milk and honey.

For the past two weeks I have been going through very tough times at my workplace. At times it is really hard to bear and I keep wondering, “Why are they doing this to me?” And let me tell you, this is not the first time I am going through all of this. It keeps repeating all the time. And I say to myself,”Oh no, not again!” So what I did is to talk to my God and He replied as usual, “Be still, and know that I am God” Psalm 46:10. Things started changing when I spoke to God about my problems. I did not do anything on my own as it is written in Romans 12:19 “Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord.

If you are going through tough times, do not worry. God is in control. The Lord says, “And I will make you to this people a fortified bronze wall; and they will fight against you, but they shall not prevail against you; for I am with you to save you and deliver you,” says the Lord (Jeremiah 15:20). Let me tell you, things started to change for me. God is good all the time for His children. You will not see the people who put you through tough times. Psalm 30:15 tells us, “Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.” As the Lord did to the Egyptians He is going to deal with the people who create problems for you. Please do not be discouraged.

The Word says, “The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and His ears are open to their cry” Psalm 34:15.

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment