Saturday, December 11, 2010

Showers of Blessing

Now the Lord had said to Abram: “Get out of your country, from your family and from your father’s house, to a land that I will show you.” Genesis 12:1

These are the words of the Lord to Abram when the Lord found him in Ur of the Chaldeans. “By faith Abraham obeyed when he was called to go out to the place which he would receive as an inheritance. And he went out not knowing where he was going” Hebrews 11:8.

The Lord spoke to me just as He spoke to Abraham when I was wholly settled according to world standards. I obeyed the Lord and in every step and I know I am walking with Him. When I entrusted myself into His hands He took good care of my family and prospered me in every inch of my life. I was nothing when He called me and I know He has invested so much in me. He is the sweetest person in my life. I tasted Him as we read in Psalm 34:8 “Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who trusts in Him.”

Has God ever spoken to you and are you ignoring His voice? If He has spoken to you through His Word or through His Prophets’ time and again, please do not ignore the call. Be aware, that if you ignore His call He is going to choose another person in your place. Once you step out in faith the Red Sea and the Jordan are going to part before you Exodus 14:16 / Joshua 3:16. Be faithful in His work and He will indeed bless you supernaturally.

We read in Acts 6:5 how the Lord chose Stephen and Philip along with five others who served tables. Both of them did great wonders and signs among the people Acts 6:8. Acts 9:15 tells us how Apostle Paul was chosen by the Lord. “Go, for he is a chosen vessel of Mine to bear My name before Gentiles, kings and the children of Israel.”

Jesus said, "The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few; therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest" Luke 10:2.

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment