Thursday, December 30, 2010

Showers of Blessing!

“O LORD, You are my God, I will exalt You, I will praise Your name, for you have done wonderful things.” Isaiah 25:1

As 2010 is leaving us and 2011 is at our doorstep let us thank the Lord Almighty for all the blessings He has showered upon us in 2010.

O Lord! my heavenly Father, “I will praise You, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works. I will be glad and rejoice in You; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High” Psalm 9:1 & 2).

I will “Bless the Lord and His holy name with my soul and with all that is within me” Psalm 103:1. How can I ever forget all Your benefits? You forgave all my iniquities and healed me when I was sick. I will extol you O Lord, for You have lifted me up out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay and set my feet upon a rock and established my steps (Psalm 40:2). You brought me out into a broad place; You delivered me because You delighted in me” Psalm 18:19. “I will praise the name of God with a song and will magnify Him with thanksgiving” (Psalm 69:30).

Hallelujah! Thank you Lord for “preparing a table before me in the presence of my enemies; and anointing my head with oil” Psalm 23:5. “I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well” Psalm 139:14. Thank you Lord for You have hedged me behind and before, and laid Your hand upon me” Psalm 139:5.

This prayer is my sacrifice to You O Lord from the bottom of my heart because countless are your blessings and great is Your mercy towards me and my family.

“The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings” – Eric Hoffer

It is my sincere prayer to all readers of this blog around the globe that the Lord Almighty will bless you and prosper you much more abundantly in 2011.

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment